Details on the Mass Effect Reckoning DLC that Was Released Yesterday
- Geth Juggernaut Soldier: Huge Geth unit. Cannot dodge or take cover. Cannot be staggered. Powers: Assault Pulse, Hex Shield, Geth Turret.
- Turian Cabal Vanguard: Female biotic Turian, as introduced in Omega. Biotic abilities for dodge. Powers: Poison Strike, Nightshade Blades, Biotic Focus.
- Alliance Infiltration Unit: EDI-like cyborg. Can uppercut because reasons. Powers: Tactical Cloak, Snap Freeze, Repair Matrix.
- Krogan Warlord Sentinel: Gigantic hammer wielding Krogan. Cannot take cover or dodge. Rage regenerates health. Powers: Tech Armour, Biotic Hammer, Electric Hammer.
- Talon Mercenary Engineer: Human mercenary armed with a tech bow because 2013 continues the “Year of the Bow”. Powers: Trip Mines, Armor-Piercing Arrows, Concussive Arrows.
- Awakened Collector Adept: Yes, a Collector. Assumed to be controlled by Leviathan. Powers: Dark Sphere, Seeker Swarm, Dark Channel.
- Geth Spitfire Assault Rifle: A portable Geth Gatling gun.
- Venom Shotgun: Explosive round firing shotgun. Charge to have rounds fragment into more explosives.
- Lancer Assault Rifle: New assault rifle.
- Blood Pack Executioner Pistol: One-shot-per-clip high damage Magnum-like pistol.
- Chakram Launcher Assault Rifle: Explosive disk launching rifle.
- Blood Pack Punisher SMG: Heavy submachine gun, good against armour.
- Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle: Electric based rifle. Shoots travelling electrical rounds (no hitscan).
- Geth Scanner: Enhances radar?
- Assault Rifle Ultralight Materials: Lowers weight of assault rifles.
- Pistol Power Amplifier:
- SMG Power Amplifier:
- Shotgun Ultralight Materials: Lowers weight of shotguns.
- Batarian Gauntlet: Replaces any class heavy attack with the Batarian’s falcon punch. Looks great on a Volus.
This Guy on the NeoGAF forum posted more pictures and details about what all of the sets have included. Read it here!